We will show you how your tenant, the tax office and the banks can assist in paying off your mortgage faster.
We provide the expert integration of the right property, the right finance, tax reduction strategies and ongoing assistance as the years go by.
Why our Strategic Plan is so good.
Our Strategy is amazing because it allows you to be able to see what you could
potentially achieve before committing large sums of money. This helps mitigate risk
because it highlights what you need to do to stay on course and achieve the desired
- Shows you where you stand right now with your finances.
- Using Government calculators it gives you an accurate indication of your future financial position at retirement.
- It will tell you how long it will take to pay off your current mortgage/s.
- The strategy shows you the short, medium and long term benefits of purchasing an investment property selected according to your financial capability.
The benefits are:-
- Significant tax reductions
- Income generation
- Paying off your mortgage quickly.
- Reducing financial debt.
- Debt consolidation
- Equity increase in your home and investment property
- Generating wealth for lifestyle and retirement.
- It shows you how much better off you will be in your future and in retirement.
Use Our Knowledge To Invest In Your Future
The vast majority of Australians have not received crucial education in financial matters, leaving many unable to fund themselves in their retirement. Mainstream education simply does not teach how to invest money wisely in order to plan for a better future. As a consequence, many investors have made devastating mistakes due to lack of knowledge and experience.
We have to be smarter about our money so that we are able to take care of ourselves in the future.
At Marland and Riley, we provide solid, well-proven strategies that provide long term growth tailored to your individual situation. We will explain our strategy to you every step of the way so you are in control, removing any anxiety and uncertainties.
We follow a strict code of discipline when investing in property for our clients. There are no quick fixes or shortcuts. Our focus is on sustainable long term strategies, integrating your personal circumstances and your current purchase options into an overall plan of constant growth. We will guide you through this process and stay in contact to ensure your strategy continuously reflects your circumstances, maximising your potential.